Ultrasonic Cavitation uses ultrasonic waves to break down fat cells. It generates micro bubbles in fat tissue, which causes the fat cells to collapse and release liquefied fat into the lymphatic system from where it is released from the body. It is non-thermal and non-invasive with no side effects and no recovery time.
- Body contouring
- Reduced cellulite
- Reduced circumference in the treated areas
- Deep fat blasting
- Tightened skin
- Face lifting
Our Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation machine provides a completely non-invasive fat reduction treatment with no downtime for recovery. It is safe for the face and body. We target stubborn areas that resist exercise and diet like the waist, arms, hips, and buttocks with ultrasonic waves that painlessly and permanently break down fat cells. The fat and toxins released from the cells are then naturally disposed of by the lymphatic system leaving the body more contoured with often inches lost.
- Nursing (Must pump and dump at least 72 hours)
- Acute inflammation
- Cardiac or vascular problems
- Unhealed wound
- Pacemaker or other electronic device
- Advanced untreated diabetes
- Thrombosis/ thrombophlebitis
- Organ Transplant
Please follow these instructions prior to your treatment:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 48 hours before and after treatment. Alcohol dehydrates the body and it is critical that you stay hydrated throughout your treatment.
- Do not eat for 2 hours before treatment.
Please follow these instructions after your treatment:
- For 72 hours following treatment drink A-LOT of water. (1/2 of your body weight in ounces. Example if you weigh 150 lbs, you should drink 75 oz of water. If you weigh 200 lbs, you should drink 100 oz)
- Wear a waist trainer up to 2 hours after your treatment.
- Do not eat for 2 hours after treatment.
- Get a minimum of 30 minutes cardio after treatment.
- HIGHLY suggested that you do the Infrared Solo-Carbon Sauna after treatment, this will maximize your results.
- If any tenderness or redness occurs after treatment, gently ice the area up to 15 minutes.
Q. Is Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation safe?
A. Yes. It is completely non-invasive, requires no anesthesia, results in no bruising, scarring or down time for recovery. It causes no disruption to surrounding vascular, muscular, and nervous tissues. Some clients may experience temporary skin redness, swelling, and/or numbness to the treated areas.
Q. How often is it recommended can I do this?
A. Frequency depends on your goals. For optimal results it is recommended to do a session 1-2 times per week. It is recommended to have 2 days in between treatments to allow your body to detox and eliminate the fat and toxins that your body is releasing with the treatment.
Q. How many sessions will I need before I see results?
A. If you are at your ideal weight most people see results in 7-15 hours of treatment. Sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on your metabolism and additional lifestyle support. Just like one doesn’t achieve their dream body at the gym in one day, Ultrasonic Cavitation is a process. You will not achieve your goal in one session.
Q. How many sessions will I need to reach my goal?
A. Everyone has different goals. This will be discussed in your consultation with your provider. To support your body sculpting goals, it is recommended to complement your routine with a healthy diet, exercise and detox program.
Q. Will I lose weight using Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation?
A. This treatment is not a weight loss procedure. It is a method to contour the body by eliminating stubborn areas that resist diet and exercise.
We look forward to being a part of your wellness team.