Thermal Radio Frequency is a procedure that uses radio wave frequencies to heat down to the deepest layers of the skin. Sessions may be performed as body sculpting and tightening treatments or as advanced facial rejuvenation procedures. The heat shrinks fat cells, tightens the skin and stimulates collagen production, all of which result in a smoother, firmer appearance to the outer layer of the skin. Radio Frequency is completely non-invasive, safe for all skin tones with no downtime for recovery. Results may last up to one year.
- Cellulite reduction
- Body contouring
- Stimulate collagen production
- Skin tightening and lifting
- Wrinkle removal
- Promote healthy skin texture
- Tightens skin due to rapid weight loss
- Excellent for loose skin post-pregnancy
Thermal Radio Frequency may be applied on its own or in conjunction with the Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation treatment. It enhances the efficacy of Ultasonic Cavitation treatments by tightening the skin after fat cells have been broken down and flushed from the body.
Pre-Care for treatment of Body:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 48 hours before and after treatment. Alcohol dehydrates the body and it is critical that you stay hydrated throughout your treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning beds prior to treatment.
Please follow these instructions after your treatment:
- For 72 hours following treatment drink A-LOT of water. (1/2 of your body weight in ounces. Example if you weigh 150 lbs, you should drink 75 oz of water. If you weigh 200 lbs, you should drink 100 oz)
- For BODY treatments it is HIGHLY suggested that you follow up your treatment with the Infrared Solo-Carbon Sauna Treatment.
- If any tenderness or redness occurs after treatment, gently ice the area up to 15 minutes.
Q. Is Thermal Radio Frequency safe?
A. Yes. The treatment is non-invasive and requires no downtime for recovery.
Q. Are treatments painful?
A. Treatments are non-invasive and cause no pain. You may, however, experience a slight tingling sensation at the point of application.
Q. How often should I have RF treatments?
A. Treatments are 20 minutes. Depending on your goals, we suggest you receive treatments once a week to up to 3-4 weeks in-between. Your skin will continue to improve up to two years after treatment.
Q. How many RF treatments do I need to see results?
A. Depending on the integrity of your skin you will need 10-25 treatments.
Q. How to make treatments more successful?
A. It is highly suggested to follow up your Radio Frequency treatments with LED light . It will help with inflammation, promote collagen growth, decrease redness and improve the overall health of your skin.
We look forward to being a part of your wellness team.