Laser lipolysis is a wholly safe and effective way to remove stubborn fat deposits in order to sculpt a slimmer silhouette. Our laser lipolysis machines emit low-level laser energy that stimulates fat cell membranes and changes their permeability, releasing unwanted fat and expelling it from the body. This process has no effect on the skin, blood vessels, or peripheral nerves, targeting only the fatty cells. It is completely non-invasive with no side effects or down time for recovery.
A series of small rectangular paddles are placed directly on the skin in the treatment area and held in place with an elastic band. The laser lipolysis paddles generate a mild warmth during treatment. As the light waves impact the fat cells, they lose their round shape and release intracellular fat. The fatty triglycerides flow out of the ruptured cell membranes and into the interstitial space from which they are gradually removed through the body’s natural metabolic functions. Unlike other fat reduction technologies, it is not simply the liquefaction of fat but rather the instant breakdown of fat cells (which is also known as lipolysis).
We recommend you combine your laser lipolysis treatments with a session in our Solo Carbon Infrared Sauna Bed to assist your body in eliminating the released fat more quickly. After every body sculpting treatment, it is essential that you burn a minimum of 350-400 calories in order to flush the fatty triglycerides out of your system. The Solo Carbon Infrared Sauna Bed burns 1200 to 1400 calories in an hour while you simply relax. This will increase the effectiveness of your treatments, bringing you more rapid and dramatic results.
Benefits of Laser Lipolysis:
- Reduces cellulite
- Body contouring
- Aids weight loss
- General reduction of waist, abdomen, and buttocks
- Stimulates the metabolism
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Stimulates the production of collagen, resulting in smoother, firmer, more taut skin
Considerations – Contraindications:
- Nursing (breast feeding mothers must pump and dump for at least 72 hours)
- Acute inflammation
- Cardiac or vascular problems
- Pacemaker or other electronic device
- Advanced untreated diabetes
- Thrombosis/ thrombophlebitis
- Organ Transplant
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 48 hours before and after treatment. Alcohol dehydrates the body and it is critical that you stay hydrated throughout your treatment.
- Do not eat for 2 hours before treatment.
- For 72 hours following treatment drink 1/2 of your body weight in ounces of water. For example, if you weigh 150 lbs, you should drink 75 oz of water.
- Wear a waist trainer up to 2 hours after your treatment.
- Do not eat for 2 hours after treatment.
- Get a minimum of 30 minutes cardio after treatment.
- HIGHLY suggested that you do the Infrared Solo-Carbon Sauna after treatment to maximize your results.
- If any tenderness or redness occurs after treatment, gently ice the area up to 15 minutes.
Q: Is it safe?
A: Yes. Laser lipolysis is completely non-invasive. No drugs or anesthesia are administered for treatment. It causes no bruising, scarring, or downtime for recovery.
Q. How many calories will a single treatment burn?
A. A single treatment may burn 400 calories or more.
Q. How many treatments are recommended and how often?
A. Frequency depends on your goals. If you are at your ideal weight most people see results in 7-15 hours of treatment. For optimal results it is recommended to do a session two to three times a week. Allow your body a day in-between treatments to eliminate the fat and toxins released during laser lipolysis.
Q. Do I have to exercise after my treatment session?
A. Exercise is necessary for full effects to be achieved. Exercise activates the lymphatic system, which speeds the body’s removal of the fat and toxins released during treatment.
Q. What should I wear for my treatment session?
A. Loose clothing like yoga pants and a t-shirt should be worn as the laser lipolysis paddles will be placed directly on the skin to administer the treatment.
Q. How long does it take to see results?
A. Results may vary due to metabolic rate, body type, and activity level. Changes may be observed after one treatment. For optimal result complement treatment with a healthy diet, exercise and detox program.
Q. What can I do to maximize my results?
A. We recommend increasing water intake and committing to specialized detox treatments to help flush released fats and toxins as efficiently as possible. Is is HIGHLY suggested to follow your treatment with our Infrared Sauna Bed accelerate the flushing of fat from your system.